Welcome to Windsor-Essex EarlyON Child and Family Centre Program Registration!
EarlyON Child and Family Centres offer free high quality programming for parents and caregivers with children ages birth-6 years old. Centres are located throughout Windsor-Essex County and include virtual programming options. All programming aims to foster a sense of belonging, well-being, engagement and expression while meeting the following core services:
- Supporting early learning and development by offering programming to encourage children’s learning through play, and to build positive child adult relationships;
- Engaging parents and caregivers through information sharing about child development, parenting, play, and inquiry based learning;
- Offering pre and post natal support;
- Connecting families to the community by responding to parents and caregivers inquiring about their child’s development. This can include offering screening, making referrals to health professionals or other specialized community services.
- Pre-Registration is no longer required for in-person programming.
- Pre-registration continues to be required for virtual programming and may be also required for some special programming and events.
- Masks are no longer required for children and all other adults (parents/caregivers/visitors).
- All visitors are welcome to wear masks if they choose.
- Self-screening is required prior to each visit.
- In order to continue to serve as many people as possible, if you are unable to attend please contact the centre directly to cancel your registration- use the link in your confirmation email or email us at email@example.com
- To find an EarlyON location near you, or for more programming information, please visit: www.earlyonwindsoressex.ca