Welcome to Windsor-Essex EarlyON Child and Family Centre Program Registration!
EarlyON Child and Family Centres offer free high quality programming for parents and caregivers with children ages birth-6 years old. Centres are located throughout Windsor-Essex County and include virtual programming options. All programming aims to foster a sense of belonging, well-being, engagement and expression while meeting the following core services:
- Supporting early learning and development by offering programming to encourage children’s learning through play, and to build positive child adult relationships;
- Engaging parents and caregivers through information sharing about child development, parenting, play, and inquiry based learning;
- Offering pre and post natal support;
- Connecting families to the community by responding to parents and caregivers inquiring about their child’s development. This can include offering screening, making referrals to health professionals or other specialized community services.
Program Changes due to Covid-19 and current pandemic situation.
- For the well-being of all, visitors and program participants are required to pass a pre-screening questionnaire in order to move forward with registration.
- Adult program participants will be required to wear a mask at all times during in-person programming.
- All program participants will be subjected to in-person screening upon arrival to a centre.
- Participants will be required to do their best to maintain physical distancing (2 metres or 6 feet) while attending in-person programming.
- In order to continue to serve as many people as possible, if you are unable to attend please contact the centre directly to cancel your registration or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.